The Bhavans Vidya Mandir Library is a rich resource centre providing multifaceted services and facilities to meet the growing areas of the modern educational world. Our well stocked library with abundant learning resources has more than 6868 books, periodicals, journals, magazines and newspapers covering all areas of modern education. Pupils and teachers are advised to fully utilize the library.
- Strict silence should be maintained inside the library.
- The library is open from 9.00 a.m to 3.45 p.m. for all the members of the staff and students.
- Books should be returned on or before the due date.
- Proper care should be taken to maintain the books in good condition.
- Everyone should observe the condition of books before leaving the library. Any sign of damage may be reported to the librarian.
- Lost or damaged books should be replaced or the price of the books will have to be paid by the concerned member.
- Students are permitted to take only one note book & Diary inside the library.
- Dictionary, encyclopedia and other reference books are not to be issued to the members and are not to be taken outside the library.
- Newspapers, magazines and journals are not allowed to be taken outside the library without the permission of the librarian.
- Students from Std. VI onwards may borrow books from the library. They can keep them for a week.
Students are expected to write down the names of the books they read in the School Diary. A synopsis of each book read should be written and shown to the librarian.
Class Library is set up in each class. Children can arrange the books neatly in a corner and senior students can classify them under different groups. A Class Library leader will look into the maintenance and the number of books. Birthdays can also be made memorable by gifting a book to your Class Library.
Size of the Library in sq.feet : Length: 118, Breadth: 118
No. of Periodicals : 15
Library Stock 2022-23
Total library stock : 6969
Donated Books : 117
Total number of dailies, weeklies and monthlies : 10