- Withdrawal of students from class during the school time is not permitted. Parents who want to take their children to hospital or for any other emergencies are advised not to send their children to school for the day and to send a leave application to the class teacher.
- Parents should check the diary daily to follow any instruction given. They should also sign the diary every weekend to establish and maintain perfect liaison.
- Parents shall ensure that the students do not wear any costly ornaments to school.
- Make sure that the student comes to school in proper school uniform, even if it is for a short duration and for any purpose what so ever.
- In case your child is travelling by your own transport, please ensure that he/she reaches on time.
- Leave application should be entered in the pages provided in the diary. In case the child is likely to be absent for more than a week, the class teacher is to be informed in writing.
- No child suffering from contagious or infectious disease will be allowed to attend the school. In case the child suffers from any health problem, the class teacher should be well informed.
- The school will be sending notes, circulars, etc., through students from time to time, which may please be acknowledged in the space provided in the diary and attended to.
- Inform the class teacher when there is a change in the address/telephone number.
- Ensure that the child is regular in doing the homework/assignments, etc., and devotes time and attention to studies at home.
- Parents/visitors are requested to meet the principal if required with prior appointment only, on Monday to Friday between 3PM and 3.30PM.
- Parents who seek information or wish to make some suggestions should do so to the principal/the teacher in charge.
- Habitual negligence in school work, dishonesty or other acts of misconduct on the part of students will entail severe disciplinary action.
- Parents are requested to co-operate in the school work to ensure regularly, punctually and well-being of students.
- Parents withdrawing a child from the school for enrolling him/her in a school outside Kerala are advised to have the leaving certificate issued by the school counter signed by the education office.
- There will be an interactive session between the parents and class teacher on the last Saturday every month.